Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Balewadi, Pune - 411045
Sling Bag with Exciting Goodies
Customized Bib & Timing Chip (10Km No Timing chip)
Reward and Gifts (only for winners)
On-Course Hydration Support (Water/Energy Drink/Salts)
On-Course Physio, Medical & Ambulance Support
Free Personalised Photos
Personalized E-Timing Certificate
Valued Event Experience
Backup Vehicle With Technician Support
• Our main objective is to encourage as many people as possible to add a day to their daily commute by choosing cycle as their mode of transport instead of cars and bikes
• We want to make people realize how cycling as an activity in their daily routine can make a difference in their health
• Like the running community, the cycling community is also huge in numbers
• Last year we have successfully conducted Apla Pune Cyclothon Season 2 wherein more than 5000 people from all walks of life and all age category participated, and other 2000 police, army, and uniform personnel also attended
• Recently we have successfully conducted Jio Mumbai Sustainability Cyclothon Season 2 wherein more than 6000 people from all walks of life and all age categories participated, including Police, Army, and Uniform personnel. Also Special ride for Postman, Dabbawalas and WheelChair was arranged.
• We should shift from motorized transport to non-motorized transport
• Cycling is the ideal way to counter that. We can think of making Pune a Cycling City with the help of THE MOST EFFICIENT HUMAN POWERED DEVICE - Bicycles!
Terms & Conditions
1. Wearing a Helmet while cycling is mandatory. Frontlight, Backlight, and Reflectors on the cycle are mandatory.
2. This is a Cyclothon event and not a race. The road closure is for a few km distances and a few crucial points only. So every participant is expected to take care of their safety at their own risk and riders have to follow all the traffic rules.
3. Though the event organizer will provide all support of Hydration, Medical, Technician, and Crew support, it is expected that if participants have any prior medical condition, they have to take suggestions from their family doctor about participation.
4. Electric Bicycle is not allowed; they will be disqualified if any participant is found.
5. Finisher medal and packed breakfast are distributed at the takeaway counter; participants are requested to follow social distancing while collecting the medal and breakfast.
6. Medal and breakfast will be distributed at event time only.
7. BIB and EVENT KIT will be distributed on 16th March 2024 at Expo. Venue for the Expo will be announced after 10th of March 2024. Please note BIB and EVENT KIT will not be distributed on EVENT DAY.
8. Participants will not be allowed without BIB at the holding area on the event day.
9. In case of the event's date changes, the participant can claim the full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org or existing registration will be carried forward to the new date.
10. If the event gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the participant will get a full refund.
11. The organizer has the right to change the Venue, Route, and Event time as per the Municipal Corporation & Police Permission.
12. In case of any change in Event time, Venue and Route, we will notify you through email or the event website https://www.champendurance.com. For any queries, you can email us at email@example.com
13. Covid protocol applies as per current guidelines of Civic authorities and the Government of Maharashtra
14. The designated healthcare provider(Medical Partner) for this event will offer services to participants without any charge until the conclusion of the event. If additional medical care is needed beyond the provided services, requiring admission to an in-patient department (IPD), the participant will be admitted to the nearest hospital. The participant or their relative must adhere to the admission and billing policies of that hospital. Any costs incurred for medical services during the participant's stay at the hospital will be the responsibility of the participant, in accordance with the prevailing policies of that hospital.
15. Once registration is done, it cannot be cancelled or transferred.
Participation Age Criteria
Participation criteria based on completed participant age by March 17th 2024 are as follows:
For the 10km Ride: Participants must be 10 years old or older.
For the 25km Ride: Participants must be 14 years old or older.
For the 50km Ride: Participants must be 14 years old or older.
For the 100km Ride: Participants must be 16 years old or older.
Cut Off Time
The event has designated cut-off times for different distances:
10km in 1:15 hours
25km in 1:45 hours
50km in 3:00 hours
100km in 5:30 hours
Participants must complete their rides within these timeframes. In case participants are unable to finish their ride within the specified cut-off time for their chosen distance, the event organisers are authorised to prevent them from continuing.