Apla Pune Cyclothon 2023 Timing Certificate
Apla Pune Cyclothon 2023 Photographs are live!
Please follow the steps outlined below:
1. Use your browser to access the following link: https://eventforce.ai/login?event_name=apla-pune-cyclothon-2023&campaign_name=apla-pune-cyclothon-2023_167808496
2. Enter your BIB# and press the Next button.
3. For unidentified images, upload your selfie/image or skip and continue.
4. Your images will now appear; select your images and click the download images button.
5. The selected images will be downloaded to your device after completing the Google login.
Your Unidentified Photographs:
Please check your images in an unidentified section if you did not wear the BIB or if it fell off while running. The steps are as follows.
- Use your browser to access the following link: https://eventforce.ai/login?event_name=apla-pune-cyclothon-2023&campaign_name=apla-pune-cyclothon-2023_167808496
- Enter your BIB# and press the Next button.
- For unidentified images, upload your selfie/image and Face search.
- Use your browser to access the following link: https://eventforce.ai/login?event_name=apla-pune-cyclothon-2023&campaign_name=apla-pune-cyclothon-2023_1678084967
- Enter your BIB# U for all unidentified images and press the Next button.
- Skip and continue.
- All unidentified images will now appear; select your images and click the download images button.
For any technical clarifications, please reach out to us at email@example.com
Sling Bag with Exciting Goodies
Customized BIB & Timing Chip (Except for 10km)
Reward and Gifts (only for winners)
On-Course Hydration Support (Water/Energy Drink/Salts)
On-Course Physio, Medical & Ambulance Support
Free Personalized Photos
Personalized E-Timing Certificate (Except for 10km)
Post Ride Snacks
Valued Event Experience
Backup Vehicle With Technician Support
• Our main objective is to encourage as many people as possible to add a day to their daily commute by choosing cycle as their mode of transport instead of cars and bikes
• We want to make people realize how cycling as an activity in their daily routine can make a difference in their health
• Like the running community, the cycling community is also huge in numbers
• Last year we have successfully conducted Apla Pune Cyclothon Season 1 wherein more than 3600 people from all walks of life and all age category participated, and other 1600 police, army, and uniform personnel also attended
• Recently we have successfully conducted Jio Mumbai Cyclothon Season 1 wherein more than 5000 people from all walks of life and all age category participated, including Police, Army, and Uniform personnel.
• We should shift from motorized transport to non-motorized transport
• Cycling is the ideal way to counter that. We can think of making Pune a Cycling City with the help of THE MOST EFFICIENT HUMAN POWERED DEVICE - Bicycles!
Necessary Event Information
Event date: 5th March 2023
Start/Finish point - Inside Parking ground opp to main building, Shree Shiv Chattrapati sports complex, Balewadi, Pune https://g.co/kgs/BG6r8U
(Entry & parking from Rajwada Gate)
Distance wise tentative Flagoff time:
1. 100 kms - 5:00 Am
2. 50 kms - 5:15 Am
3. 25 kms men's - 5:30 am
3. 25 kms (Pink pedalling) - 5:45 Am
4. 10 Kms - 6:15 am
5. 10 Miles - 6:30 am
1. 100 Kms timed ride - 6 Hours
2. 50 Kms timed ride - 3 Hours
3. 25 Kms timed ride - 2 Hours
4. 10 Miles - 2 hr
5. 10 Kms - 1 hr
BIB and Kit Collection details
Date: 4th March 2023
Time: 10:30 Am to 7:00 pm
Venue: Decathlon, Vision 1 Mall, Wakad, Pune.
*Note: After 7 pm BIB will not be delivered.*
25 km https://www.plotaroute.com/route/2154650?units=km
100 Km -
Terms & Conditions
1. This is a Cyclothon event and not a race. The road closure is for a few kms distances and at few crucial points only. So every participant is expected to take care of their safety at their own risk and riders have to follow all the traffic rules.
2. Though the event organizer will provide all support of Hydration, Medical, Technician, and Crew support, it is expected that if participants have any prior medical condition, they have to take suggestions/guidance from their family doctor about participation.
3. Electric Bicycle is not allowed; they will be disqualified if any participant is found.
4. Finisher medal and packed breakfast will be distributed at the takeaway counter; participants are requested to follow social distancing while collecting the medal and breakfast.
5. Medal and breakfast will be distributed only on the event day/ time only.
6. BIB and EVENT KIT will be distributed at Decathlon Wakad (Vision one Mall) on 4th March 2023 between 10:30 am to 7 pm. Please note BIB and EVENT KIT will not be distributed on EVENT DAY.
7. Participants will not be allowed without BIB at the holding area on the event day.
8. In case of the event's date changes, the participant can claim the full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org or existing registration will be carried forward to the new date.
9. If the event gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the participant will get a full refund.
10. The organizer has the right to change the venue, Route, and Event time as per the Guidelines from Civic & Police Authorities.
11. In case of any change in Event time, Venue and Route, we will notify you through email or the event website https://www.champendurance.com For any queries, you can email us at email@example.com
12. Covid protocol applies as per current guidelines of Civic authorities and the Government of Maharashtra
13. Medical Partner of this event shall provide the Services to the Participants of The Event up until its completion free of cost to the Participants. For any medical care further to the Services provided to the Participant and for which admission into any in-patient department (IPD) is required, the Participant shall be admitted to the nearest hospital, and the Participant or relative shall follow the policies of that hospital for admission and billing. In case the Participant is admitted to the Hospital, he/ she shall be charged for the medical services availed there as per the prevailing policy of that hospital, and the Participant shall bear such costs.
14. Wearing a Helmet while cycling is mandatory. Frontlight, Backlight, and Reflectors on the cycle are mandatory.
15. Minimum Age for participation is 9 years and above. Kids in the age range of 9-12 years old are only eligible for the 10km Joy Ride. Everyone, above 13yrs are eligible for ride in all categories.