Jio Mumbai Cylothon 2022 Timing Certificate
Jio Mumbai Cyclothon Photographs are Live!
Thank you for participating in Jio Mumbai Cyclothon 2022. We were glad to have you participate in the event and contribute towards making it a success.
Your free Images from Jio Mumbai Cyclothon 2022 are ready to download, and please follow the steps below.
1. Please use your browser to access the following link: https://miniapp.veloscope.in/JMC2022
2. Provide your BIB#
3. Press the Go button
4. Your image preview will now appear, and you can select which images to post on Facebook by clicking on the share using Facebook button.
5. To download, click the download button to the left side of the image
Your Unidentified Photographs:
Please check your images in an unidentified section if you did not wear the BIB or if it fell off while riding. The steps are as follows.
1. Open your browser and click or copy-paste the link : https://miniapp.veloscope.in/JMC2022
2. Enter 'U' in the input box for your BIB#
3. Press the Go button.
For any technical clarifications please reach out to us at Support@veloscope.in
Jio Mumbai Cyclothon Expo and Kit Distribution
Date: 12th November 2022 (Saturday)
Time: 9:30 am - 7:30 pm
Agastya Corporate Park Piramal Realty, Sunder Bung Lane,
Kamani Junction, Kurla West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400070
- Free parking available.
- Bib & Kit Collection is mandatory.
- No Bib No entry on the event day.
- Friend/Family/colleague can collect BIB and Kit on behalf of the participant.
- No BIB & Kit Collection on the event day.
- Make sure to collect the following things on Expo day: BIB, Timing Chip, Sling Bag, Goodies, Sipper, and Cycling Jersey.
- New/Spot Registrations are available on expo day.
Reporting - 4:00 AM
Flag Off - 5:00 AM
75km (Ride for Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav)
Reporting - 4:15 AM
Flag Off - 5:15 AM
Reporting - 4:30 AM
Flag Off - 5:30 AM
Reporting - 4:45 AM
Flag Off - 5:45 AM
25km (Pink Pedaling - Women's Only)
Reporting - 5:00 AM
Flag Off - 6:00 AM
Reporting - 6:00 AM
Flag Off - 7:00 AM
Reporting - 6:00 AM
Flag Off - 7:00 AM
Sling Bag with Exciting Goodies
Customized Bib & Timing Chip (5km & 10Km No Timing chip)
Reward and Gifts (only for winners)
On-Course Hydration Support (Water/Energy Drink/Salts)
On-Course Physio, Medical & Ambulance Support
Free Personalised Photos
Personalized E-Timing Certificate
Valued Event Experience
• Our main objective is to encourage as many people as possible to add a day to their daily commute by choosing cycle as their mode of transport instead of cars and bikes
• We want to make people realize how cycling as an activity in their daily routine can make a difference in their health
• How is this event unique? For the first time, cyclists can ride on the picturesque route on the Bandra-Worli Sea Link
• Like the running community, the cycling community is also huge in numbers
• We have successfully conducted Apla Pune Cyclothon wherein more than 3600 people from all walks of life and all age category participated, and other 1600 police, army, and uniform personnel also attended
• Unlike NCR Delhi which is also the country's pollution capital, we should shift from motorized transport to non-motorized transport
• Cycling is the ideal way to counter that. We can think of making Mumbai a Cycling City with the help of THE MOST EFFICIENT HUMAN POWERED DEVICE - Bicycles!
Terms & Conditions
1. Wearing a Helmet while cycling is mandatory. Frontlight, Backlight, and Reflectors on the cycle are mandatory.
2. This is a Cyclothon event and not a race. The road closure is for a few km distances and a few crucial points only. So every participant is expected to take care of their safety at their own risk and riders have to follow all the traffic rules.
3. Though the event organizer will provide all support of Hydration, Medical, Technician, and Crew support, it is expected that if participants have any prior medical condition, they have to take suggestions from their family doctor about participation.
4. Electric Bicycle is not allowed; they will be disqualified if any participant is found.
5. Finisher medal and packed breakfast are distributed at the takeaway counter; participants are requested to follow social distancing while collecting the medal and breakfast.
6. Medal and breakfast will be distributed at event time only.
7. BIB and EVENT KIT will be distributed on 12th November 2022 at BIB DISTRIBUTION center Decathlon Kurla. Please note BIB and EVENT KIT will not be distributed on EVENT DAY.
8. Participants will not be allowed without BIB at the holding area on the event day.
9. In case of the event's date changes, the participant can claim the full refund at firstname.lastname@example.org or existing registration will be carried forward to the new date.
10. If the event gets cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the participant will get a full refund.
11. The organizer has the right to change the venue, Route, and Event time as per the BMC Guidelines or Permission.
12. In case of any change in Event time, Venue and Route, we will notify you through email or the event website https://www.champendurance.com For any queries, you can email us at email@example.com
13. Covid protocol applies as per current guidelines of Civic authorities and the Government of Maharashtra
14. Medical Partner of this event shall provide the Services to the Participants of The Event up until its completion free of cost to the Participants. For any medical care further to the Services provided to the Participant and for which admission into any in-patient department (IPD) is required, the Participant shall be admitted to the nearest hospital and the Participant or relative shall follow the policies of that hospital for admission and billing. In case the Participant is admitted to the Hospital, he/ she shall be charged for the medical services availed there as per the prevailing policy of that hospital and the Participant shall bear such costs.